Senior Project Manager
Graham joined Assent Building Control in April 2018. Graham has over 27 years experience in Building Control with experience in local authority and has transferred his skills into the private sector. Over his career, Graham has worked extensively within new build residential, conversion/adaptation, commercial, retail, education and healthcare sectors including involvement in hospitals, nursing homes, sheltered and retirement housing developments as well as education projects for the education clients. Graham was made a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers in May 2007 in recognition for his work in building control. Graham works with clients to project manage schemes and is responsible for all site inspection work in the South Wales and the Bristol areas.
Projects of note include:
- 7500-seater extension to Cardiff City Stadium, home of Cardiff City Football Club to raise the capacity from 25000 to 32500 seats.
- Construction of the New ice Arena Wales (IAW) as part of the International Sports Village in Cardiff’s former dockland area regeneration.
- Construction of several housing developments for large private house builders, such as Kier Construction West & Wales, Persimmon, Lovells and Morganstone Ltd.
- Internal office alterations and fit outs for the Welsh Assembly.
- Cardiff University, several developments ranging from student residential accommodation, student union refurbishments, new research and teaching facilities.
- Extensions & refurbishments of numerous churches for several dioceses.
- New residential accommodation schemes for Taff Housing Association.
- New modular building projects to provide additional educational accommodation at numerous schools
- Numerous commercial and residential schemes containing listed building and conversation restrictions and features
Qualifications: BSc (Hons) in Building Control, CABE
Experience: over 27 years
Specialist Expertise: FRACS approved Fire Risk Assessor
Telephone: 07791 628709