Assent currently has the following vacancies. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining why the post interests you; what you can bring to the position and what you are seeking to achieve from your career move. If you would like an informal chat about any of the positions please call on the number above and ask for one of the Directors.
- Excellent negotiable salary.
- Company car/car allowance, private health care and company supported pension scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for a Director to lead the growth, development and coordination of the Assent Network in the South East region. Reporting to the Assent board the successful candidate will develop a new office in their locality which will become the hub for Assent’s business in the region.
Assent is committed to be the best Building Control provider and our staff are of the highest calibre. This is a senior management opportunity.
- Lead the performance, development and growth of the Assent office network in the South East.
- Liaise with and support each Assent office in your region to agree business, financial and resource targets where appropriate.
- Monitor and manage QA performance in your region.
- Undertake liaison and QA visits to regional offices.
- To develop regional groups and lead meetings.
- Provide operational Building Control on complex and high-risk construction projects.
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- Develop and expand Assent’s client base within the region.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships with proactive quality service management.
- Self motivated and organised.
- Technically excellent and fully qualified.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- A clear thinker with strategic vision.
- Great with staff and clients.
In support of your application please provide:
- A statement setting out the attributes you feel you would bring to the role
Central London, inside M25, Croydon, Maidstone, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Romford, Norwich, Reading, Southend, Harlow, Brighton; Bristol, Newport, Swansea, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Torquay, Poole, Dorchester; Stoke on Trent, Nottingham, Stratford upon Avon, Coventry, Peterborough; Carlisle, Lancaster, Kendal, Preston, BlackburnDescription
As part of the Assent team you will have the opportunity to build your own business whilst benefiting from the structure, support and guidance of Assent's CIC audited and approved system and network. Assent's proven business model offers the flexibility for you to operate as a single home based surveyor or to build your own office based team. Join our group of more than 140 surveyors working with state of the art technology in a progressive, ISO 9001 quality assured company.
Assent is different, we are constantly striving to be the best and continue to evolve in a sustainable way based on careful recruitment and great staff retention leading to the development of solid, long-term staff and client relationships.The Person
Aiming to be the best at what you do you will be a high calibre surveyor, fully qualified and experienced at a senior level.
Entrepreneurial and great with clients.
Ambitious, committed and organised.
£24K - £65K + Performance related bonus. Company car/car allowance/Oyster card. Company supported pension scheme. Private healthcare. Flexible working arrangements. RICS training plan and career development support.Location
Manchester, Essex, Middlesex, North Surrey, West London, North London and Central London, Northamptonshire, East Anglia, Kent, Colchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, SussexDescription
Working in a defined geographical area you will support and build relationships with clients by providing proactive building regulations plans and site assessment services on a diverse range of projects. You will need to build great relationships with clients, be organised and self motivated.The Person
Aiming to be the best at what you do you may be a new graduate looking for a great career opportunity in Building Control Surveying or an experienced, fully qualified professional looking to take your career to the next level on either a full or part time basis.
You will be great with clients, technically astute, organised and self motivated
- Broughton Astley Office
- Building Control
- Central London Office
- Clerk Of Works
- Doncaster Office
- Head Office
- Ilford Office
- Kent Office
- Lincoln Office
- Manchester Office
- Maria Caulfield
- Milton Keynes Office
- News & Announcements
- North West
- Nuneaton Office
- Oxfordshire Office
- Plymouth Office
- Sheffield Office
- Southampton Office
- Surrey Office